Archive for the ‘Project Server’ Category

Failed to get language information for Project Server

April 27, 2009

Much to my surprise, I started to get the following error on my SharePoint box:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
Event Category: Project Server – General
Event ID: 6058
Date:  27/04/2009
Time:  16:05:02
User:  N/A
Computer: (computer name)

Failed to get language information for Project Server (http address)

I could access the PWA site with no problems. Googling the error ID gave me no joy and continued to get the error.

I have fixed it by stopping and restarting the Project service in Central Administration. Will post back if the error comes back.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at